Why You Should Shop At Gifts from Handpicked | Gifts from Handpicked Blog
21 June 2023
If you don't know already, Gifts from Handpicked is an online, family run gift shop. We pride ourselves in finding unique and affordable gifting options for all occasions. The inspiration for creating this online gifting space came from a little gift shop in Harrogate, and 15 years later the rest is history.
Over the years we have gained a massive customer base and can proudly say that we have only grown year after year. Having said this, we are always looking to meet new customers and want to give any new visitors to our website the opportunity to learn about some reasons why we think you should shop with us.
To start with, we are an online gift shop, although you can come and browse our warehouse in Lincolnshire and click and collect your order, we are mainly online and feature on other websites such as Ebay, Amazon and more!
There are many reasons why you should consider buying a gift online, including:
1. Convenience: Online shopping allows you to buy gifts from the comfort of your own home, without having to visit physical shops.
2. Wide variety of options: Online shopping gives you access to a wider variety of gift options from all over the world, including unique or niche items that may not be available on your local High Street.
3. Easy price comparisons: You can easily compare prices and deals from multiple retailers to find the best value for your money.
4. Time-saving: Online shopping saves you time by eliminating the need to drive to a shop, find parking, and walk around looking for the perfect gift.
5. Gift wrapping and delivery services: Many online retailers offer gift wrapping and delivery services, which can save you time and effort.
6. Access to customer reviews: Online shopping allows you to read reviews from other customers who have purchased the same product, giving you insight into the quality and suitability of the gift.
Overall, buying a gift online can be a convenient and efficient way to find the perfect present for your loved ones. Gifts From Handpicked posts Monday - Friday up to 1pm and partners with reputable companies such as Royal Mail and DPD. We are an award winning company with a lovely team from customer services who can help place your order or their if you run into any problems to the parcel picker and packer who will ensure your gift is wrapped with care and attention.
And if that isn't enough to win you over, how about having a look at some of the items in our under £10 range! Buying a unique and wonderful gift shouldn't be expensive, so go on, knock yourself out!
These are just some examples of the under £10 gift ideas on our website, you can explore them all by clicking the link.
If you are looking for an affordable gift for men, why not go for these wonderful mens socks by Wrendale Designs. These Wrendale Designs Stag, Pheasant and Fox socks come with their very own gift bag so all the work is done for you. And at under £10 you simply cannot go wrong!
What about a new home gift idea? If you know someone who loves their leopard print, why not gift them this gorgeous leopard print candle holder from Gisela Graham. Finished in glass and with metallic finishes, you can display this candle holder anywhere in your home with your favourite scented candle inside. Affordable and simply luxurious!
Next up we have the perfect gift idea for a teacher. This ceramic teacher message mug from Widdop features a stoneware design and includes a heart warming passage that we know any teacher would love to read. At the end of term or at the end of the school year why not gift your teacher this mug to thank them for all of their help and support. A fantastic gift idea for teachers that doesn't break the bank.
Tell your friend how special they are with this stunning angel pin badge from Xpressions. Finished with a rhinestone in the middle for an added touch of sparkle that will make your friends day. Whether it be their birthday or a simple thank you, show your friend how much you care with this dainty pin badge.
Last, but certainly not least, comes this black toast tin glasses case from Emma Bridgewater. At an affordable price, this glasses case can be gifted for so many occasions! Does your Mum always lose her glasses? Why not gift her this glasses case for Mothers Day.
If you want to find out anymore about our amazing gift shop then why not read our about us page. And if you ever want to contact us about any queries you may have you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01522695314.
Love, the Gifts from Handpicked team x