How To Fill The Best Christmas Eve Box
Wednesday, 24 October 2018 | Admin
Christmas Eve Box
If cosying up on the sofa the night before Christmas day, sticking a classic movie on whilst trying to calm the kids down before the big day sounds familiar? Why not keep them entertained with an all important Christmas Eve Box.
These box’s are forever becoming more popular and we just can’t wait to start thinking of what to fill them with.
Here we have our top ideas to make the best Christmas Eve Box.
- The box needs to be big enough to fit lots of treats in, but can most importantly be used year upon year. A traditionally decorated box, filled to the brim with lots of treats and activities.
- What’s better than Chocolate… hot chocolate with a candy cane stirrer, topped with mini marshmallows, in your favourite Christmas mug, nestled in your blanket. Or maybe fill your family Christmas eve box with a cheeky tipple for the adults. You could also include a personalised mug with your childrens name on.
- Christmas eve isn’t complete until you’ve given Santa and his Reindeers their food. They deserve to have a place in your Christmas eve box as much as the rest. A mince pie, carrots and some reindeer food would make for a great treat!
- Now it may be too late to tell Santa what your little ones want for Christmas…but that doesn’t mean Santa Can’t write to them. A Letter from Santa will be a lovely last-minute touch to your Christmas Eve Box. Handwritten from the man himself on lovely Christmas paper.
- Matching PJ’s for the whole family, mums and dads, aunties and uncles too! PJ’s can be picked up so cheap from places like Primark, Matalan, and many supermarkets, the possibilities are endless. Maybe even a festive onesie!
- With the run up to Christmas you’ve probably seen every movie going, but there’s always another must watch Christmas film or an old classic. Cuddle up in front of the fire, Christmas tree lights flickering in the background and enjoy Christmas eve with a film from the Christmas Eve box.
- There’s nothing worse than cold feet. For teenagers, mums, dads, small children; socks, slipper socks or slippers would go down a treat in a Christmas Eve Box. These rather humorous socks we stock here at Gifts from Handpicked could get you right in the spirit.
- Trying to get children off to sleep the night before the big day can be a task, so include a new book in their Christmas Eve Box so they can have a little read before bed.
- Chocolates, not that you won’t get enough for Christmas or have already over indulged! But a gorgeous personalised Chocolate tag from Thornton’s attached to the box, decorated in personalised Icing is a great idea.
Here at Gifts from Handpicked we hope you all have a lovely Christmas and A Happy New year! xxx